Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random.

Random thoughts in my head today..
  • I am excited to go to Quiznos for dinner tonight. Last week after my 2 long days we went to Panera bread and I had the SMALLEST bagel that I have ever seen them make and I almost fell asleep in the restaurant. Today I am feeling just as tired as last week but I'm hoping that it is not another weird incident like last week.
  • Is the royal wedding really only 2 days away!? Holy cow. This week I think every single magazine (minus Sports Illustrated) has had a story about William and Kate. I am going to start saving these articles for when I can sell them as memorabilia in 70 years.
  • One of my favorite things about living in a house so far is walking around the neighborhood. I try to look inside windows to see how peoples houses look inside. Creepy i know. I also like having a neighborhood to walk around in as opposed to a parking lot at our apartment.
  • I am thinking about giving up my loyalty to the YMCA and switching to the Kroc center. I am not able to teach swim lessons at the Y with my current job and its just too dang expensive to belong to the Y. We shall see.
  • I am contemplating another painting project in the house. Will post a picture if i do.
peace out friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment