Monday, April 11, 2011

Ouch.

So here is a little known fact for you: Yoga is hard. Saturday I went to Funky Buddha Yoga Hothouse with Chalene and Ashley and tried a hot yoga class. 2 days later, my ABS are still really SORE. Man. Yoga is not for sissies. I also just did a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video. I am not sure that I will be getting out of bed tomorrow. I am getting more creative with my workouts now that my Y membership has expired. It has been a couple months since I have taught a class and I'm not sure i want to go back to teaching right now. One full-time job is enough I think.

Annnnnd it is going to be summer soon and hopefully I will be able to get plenty of exercise outside!

In other news, I have been looking for jobs a little closer to home. I am getting sick of driving 25 minutes to work everyday. And of waking up at 530 am on days that I open. I like my job right now alright but it never hurts to look at what is out there either.

What to make for dinner!?!!
Always the dilemma.

Have a great day amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment