Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Math.

There is something that is very very precious to every single person that works full-time in an office. That something is called "the lunchbreak." Lunch breaks are rays of sunshine and possibility in the day. 60 whole minutes to be spent how-e-ver one wants in the middle of the work day.




My current dilemma involving this precious lunch break in an equation in my mind of what is better:

OPTION #1: The YMCA (exactly .2 miles from my office). This option is the "smart and responsible" option because it means I can get my workout in and probably have a burst of energy to get me through the day. The downside is that I have to work out hard enough to feel GOOD about it but not TOO hard that I have to take a full-blown shower. Just need to break a little sweat so i can quick change and get back to the office. It also means no frozen coke run and no time to read magazines and do absolutely nothing. This used to be my default option before option #2 opened. (see below)

OPTION #2:

This is the sign to the brand new super awesome cupcake shop....which by the way has over 24 flavors of cupcakes. I happen to LOVE all 4 kinds that I've tried so far. Sadly, option #2 wins more than it should. But really is that a crime? The brand new-ness of this place will wear of and I will hopefully go back to my happy balance of working out and having a double chocolate s'more cupcake...until then, I will have my cake and eat it too!

Goodnight!

S






1 comment:

  1. hahahaha Stac- thanks for making me laugh =) love you girl

    ReplyDelete