Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 Things.....I'm Back!

Well, I am back from my extended hiatus from blogging! Don't expect this post to be anything groundbreaking. Mostly i just decided to blog again because more of my friends are getting into it! (Shout out to Ben, Steph, Alyssa, and Ashley! :))

Anyway, it is February in Michigan and that means most of us our borderline depressed. Even the winter lovers like myself are getting sick of this bitter cold. -10 this morning!

Here are things that have helped me survive the winter...
*Automatic car starter. At 6am this thing has been a lifesaver.
*Biggby hot chocolate. Sure, they may be pricey and fattening (I am definitely not going to get rid of the whipped cream--best part), but they are sure a mood lifter.
*Snow days. Actually snow day. There was only one of them. But it was EPIC. Or rather, historical.
*The mall. A warm tropical place filled with signs of warmer weather.
*Trips up North. Sitting by the fireplace. Skiing. Friends.
*Space heaters. Space heater at work. Space heater at home. Thank you for keeping my toes from going frostbitten.

Well that is all for now! Hopefully I will update more regularly!

Peace and Frozen Cokes,
Staci

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! I'm so glad I can read your blog again :) haha. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete